AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Google Pixel 7 5G – Smartphone 6,3″ OLED ...
Voir le deal
316 €

Partagez

rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3  Suivant
AuteurMessage

Jaime Scott-Hayes

Jaime Scott-Hayes
« fucking hell »

rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake Empty
MessageSujet: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake EmptyJeu 23 Mai - 20:04

Jaime is shivering. The cold wind is blowing through his thin layer of clothes and he regrets not taking something warmer. He hates doing food raids, it makes him anxious to be away from his sister, but they are necessary if they want their small community to survive during the cool days of december. The snow and glacial air seems to keep the walkers away, and it makes them slower too. Even though, Jaime doesn't let his guard down. He walks slowly, careful not to make too much noise. He can already see the buildings of the little town. The decrepit placard announcing the venue of a circus that has yet to happen. Nervous, his hand clenches around his knife and he can feel the reassuring weight of his gun against his waist.
He needs to take some medicine. And whatever food remains from the original debacle. He is scared, but enters valiantly the grocery store, taking out his torch to get a look around. For a second, he swears he can hear someone breath, but he's pretty sure he just imagined the sound. He starts to take conserves out of their shelves, the faster he can.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Tyler Hastings

Tyler Hastings
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake EmptyJeu 23 Mai - 20:31

''Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck, just fucking fuck.'' Tyler swore, something he rarely did, since he always tried to be so prim and proper, and he had his parents to thank for that. He was clutching his stomach, trying to stop the source of bleeding but it wasn't like he carried a first-aid kit on him. He scrunched up his face as he yanked his shirt up to see the damage that was done. He knew what people would think if they saw him, that he had gotten the disease too, but luckily that wasn't the case here. He had gotten attacked by a desperate group of people and had everything stolen from him. Everything. He knew he was in deep shit now, but what could he do? He just hoped he could find something he could use in here. It was a store, right? Honestly, he didn't even know where he was. The worst thing was, he knew he would never get to see the one person he wished to see the most. In the midst of this chaos, not even god know's where he is. He felt utterly helpless and alienated in this place. He groaned in pain, taking a sharp intake of breath as a sound appeared; someone shuffling with something on the shelves. Fuck. He was not alone. How would he know if it was an enemy, or not? Not even the people seemed to be trustworthy anymore. It seemed that an intern battle was going on, and Tyler just felt so confused and lost, having no idea what was truly going on or how it all happened.

Jaime Scott-Hayes

Jaime Scott-Hayes
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake EmptyJeu 23 Mai - 20:43

A strange groan startles him. Fuck. Is there a freaking zombie in here ? Jaime can feel the panic building inside him. What if there are more that one zombie ? What if they are five, ten ? Is he going to die, surrounded by monsters, eating his flesh with vicious avidity ? The young man forces himself to breath quietly, and brandishes his flashlight again, determined to find out what was lurking in the dark. Please, let it be a squirrel, he prayed. Advancing slowly, he closes the door behind him. He doesn't want the ruckus that fighting a walker would provoke to attract more of them in the shop if he could help it. « Is someone in here ? » he whispers. He didn't want to die there, in the deep shadows of the underworld, without seeing him again. Him, his tiny flicker of hope in a earth that has become hell.
His light illuminates a standing figure, and for half a second, all he sees is Tyler. But it can't be Tyler. Because the last time he saw Tyler was at the Charles de Gaulle Airport, in France, and the guy is probably dead as of today. He doesn't know if the idea of Tyler dead is more of a relief or a pain.
Jaime takes out his knife. He's going to make it quick and silent. No need to bring attention by making unnecessary noise.

Tyler Hastings

Tyler Hastings
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake EmptyJeu 23 Mai - 20:57

Oh no, someone was getting closer, weren't they? He slowly turned around, afraid to see what he would be facing. Whether it would be them or not. God. Did he even dare? He had nothing to protect himself, and he couldn't even start running away because his wound would make it impossible. He would much rather bleed to death than be attacked by the zombie like creatures. He was sure he would wake up any moment now and realize he had watched too many zombie movies, and his mind was pulling some severe tricks on him. This wasn't possible. It had to be a nightmare. He knew that his train of thoughts were occurring because he was losing so much blood, getting more and more disoriented. He squinted with his eyes as a flashlight hit him. The only thing he could think about was to press himself further up against the wall, like that would stop the person from attacking. That person was definitely coming towards him with a knife. ''P-please.'' He pleaded, remembering the people who had attacked and robbed him. ''I don't have anything on me! I swear!'' He was desperate, starved and just really losing it.

Jaime Scott-Hayes

Jaime Scott-Hayes
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake EmptyJeu 23 Mai - 21:10

That voice. Jaime knew that voice. He squints his eyes and tilts his head on the side, flashing the torch directly into the stranger's face. « Who the hell are you ? » he asks accusingly, catching the soft fabric of the guy's shirt to pull him closer « And what happened to you ? » he continues, looking at the blood dripping from the wound on his stomach « Were you bitten ? ». He drags him to the front of the shop so he can see his interlocutor's face in the light of the day. He details the man. He is dirty, and he looks half famished, but his eyes ... There's something about his eyes. Like the faint echoes from a past he tried to forget because it was too painful to think about what ifs considering the circumstances he finds himself in. « Tyler ... » he murmurs, before pushing the wounded man away « Why are you torturing me ? Have I not lost enough already ? Are you playing with my mind ? » he hisses, pressing his knife against the stranger's neck. « What kind of sick game is this ? Why do you look like him ? Tyler's in France. He's dead. Answer me, you fucking bastard. » he trembles, before falling to his knees, no fight left in him. « I've gone crazy » he tells himself, trying his best to keep his mind grounded.

Tyler Hastings

Tyler Hastings
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake EmptyJeu 23 Mai - 21:19

''D-don't!'' Tyler almost yelps and then groans in pain as the other man yanks him in close. There's too dark in the store and his eyes can't stay focused on things for too long, but that voice... That voice was so oddly familiar and it brought a tingle down his spine. What was it that he was missing out on? ''I-I wasn't bitten!'' He hisses out, trying to glare at the other man, but it was a weak attempt. ''I was attacked. I swear. It isn't a bite.'' His tone was pleading the other man to believe him. He knew what would happen if he wasn't deemed trustworthy in the other guy's eyes: He would be killed right on the spot. He stumbled slightly and landed on his back as he was pushed away again. He was breathing heavily now, clutching the wound tighter. He did not hear the whispered words, nor did he hear what the other man was saying. He was too focused on his own pain and situation. This was it. He would be killed in a matter of minutes. ''Suddenly....'' He began, starting to laugh hysterically. ''Suddenly I don't see what's so fucking great about America.''

Jaime Scott-Hayes

Jaime Scott-Hayes
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake EmptyJeu 23 Mai - 21:30

Jaime looks up sharply when the guy starts laughing loudly. Fast and swift as a cat, he goes around the man to surround him with his arms, his knife back where it was a few seconds ago and his hand on his mouth. « Don't you fucking dare attract them here or I'll end you » he jeers in the lad's ears threateningly « Do you want to get us both killed or what ? I don't fancy dying today. ». When he is assured that Tyler's look alike is finally calm, he forces him to sit on the floor, as he starts filling his bag with various kind of food and medicine. When he's done, he looks back to the injured imprudent, feeling the wet sting of tears in his eyes. He can't leave him to die, he realizes. This man hasn't done anything to him. Taking out some alcohol and bandages, he kneels beside him and lifts his shirt. The wound is infected. It looks like someone tried to rip him open with a dagger. « What happened ? » he asks again, calmer than the first time.

Tyler Hastings

Tyler Hastings
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake EmptyJeu 23 Mai - 21:41

''Then kill me!'' He spits in the other man's face, getting fed up by the whole situation. He wasn't even sure if he had reached Chicago or if he would ever find Jaime. Oh god, Jaime. Was he dead or alive? Would he ever see him again? Probably not. He was probably dead and Tyler would join him very soon. ''Kill me! Just fucking kill me!'' He yells, knowing it would attract the other guy's attention again, since he had so nicely told him to shut up. He promptly shut up as the knife was agains this neck again, staring grazed at the other man, but all he could see was blurred lines. He nods mutely, not sure why he calmed down so easily. It was something with that voice. He knew it was the voice, but what was so important about another person's voice? And the next thing he knows, the man is leaving again. Tyler slowly starts to comprehend his faith and come to terms with it. He couldn't blame the other guy. It was dangerous outside, and if they were attacked, Tyler would only slow them down. It was a suicide mission. He slowly starts to succumb to oblivion, when he jerks awake again as someone yanks his shirt up. ''Wha-....'' He blinks a few times, looking at the shadow looming over him. Was he back? What was he doing? Tyler doesn't know why he answers the question, but he's lonely, and he just wants to be near someone, even if he would be left here to die by that very same person. ''I-I was attacked. I came to look for my...'' He trailed off, clearing his throat slightly. ''To look for a friend wh-when.. When all this happened.'' He didn't even know exactly what had happened. ''The people I came with, th-they left me behind as they found their families. I've just wandered around aimlessly the last few weeks..'' Or was it months? Surely it couldn't be months? ''I-I was attacked..'' As the other man gasped, he quickly shook his head. ''N-no, not like that. I was attacked by a group of people. They robbed me a-and here I am. I've been here a few d-days I think. I don't know...'' He knew he was babbling, but he just wanted someone to tell him that it was going to be alright.

Jaime Scott-Hayes

Jaime Scott-Hayes
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake EmptyVen 24 Mai - 8:26

Jaime gives him a sympathetic smile « Don't move. Don't scream. This is going to be painful. ». He pulls a face as the smell from the wound gets to his nose. It reeks. He opens the antiseptic and pours it on the injury. With a compress, he cleans it thoroughly. When he's done, he applies a bandage on it. It will have to do for now. « Can you get up ? » He takes the man's hand and pushes him to a standing position. He puts his hand on his forehead and realizes he is burning with fever. « You need some Ibuprofen, I could cook an egg on your skin .... » he says, looking around if he can find some Advil or some Tylenol. He doesn't.
Taking out a small blanket in his backpack, he rips it out to get a patch of fabric. Carefully, he opens the back door and grabs icicles, that he envelops in the blanket's fabric. Going back to his patient, he applies it on his forehead.
Outside, the sun is setting. He can't come back to his sister by night, especially with a sick man, this is too risky. He will have to stay here for the night.
« You need to eat. » he announces to the black haired lad, holding out one of the conserve he just stole.

Tyler Hastings

Tyler Hastings
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake EmptyVen 24 Mai - 9:35

Tyler was quit as this stranger worked for him. He had no idea why this stranger hadn't left him a long time ago. This was a plain suicide mission if they were attacked. It was stupid, and Tyler would never blame the other man for leaving. What if he had family somewhere that was waiting for him? His head lulled to the side as he squinted at the guy, trying to figure out what was so alarmingly familiar about him, but his fever was getting the best of him. For all he knew, he could be imagining this too. ''Y-you should go... Before it gets too dark.'' Tyler murmured, taking the can as it was offered to him. He honestly couldn't even remember when he had eaten the last time. Right now it just felt like he couldn't really stomach it. He didn't feel hungry, he just wanted to sleep or at least have some water, but he refused to ask for it. He couldn't. ''Th-thanks.. For all of this.'' He offered him a genuine smile, truly happy that someone had actually done a little to help him. People out there were crazy! This little help might have prolonged his life, but not much. He knew he needed stitches to close the wound. It was too deep to be left like this.

Jaime Scott-Hayes

Jaime Scott-Hayes
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake EmptyVen 24 Mai - 9:50

« Don't be stupid » snaps Jaime « I'm not leaving you to die here. You need some stitches to close that wound, and some medication. I'm not heartless. » he gets up: « I'm going to secure the shop. We'll leave in the morning. I need to figure out something to keep the walkers away. ». Indeed, there are half a dozen of them in the street, and more seem to be coming. He shivers. He can't stand the view of those walking carcasses, their bodies in putrefaction and their limbs moving like broken puppets trying to roughly imitate the livings. He descends the iron curtain of the shop as discreetly as he can. He wants to light a fire, but he can't do that if that attracts the walkers attention. Guiding the man to a small office in the back of the store, he closes the door and whispers « I need to make sure there aren't any of them upstairs. We'll probably need to escape by the roofs, and we wouldn't want a bad surprise, would we ? ».
He explores everything, but doesn't find any dead body, much to his relief. Ten minutes later, he comes back to the room where he left the injured man with more food and more water, as well as a sewing kit he found in one of the desks.
« You'll have to tell me your name » he jokes « So I don't refer to you as 'the man' in my head anymore. »

Tyler Hastings

Tyler Hastings
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake EmptyVen 24 Mai - 10:01

''Escape?'' Tyler laughs hollowly, not sure if he should be amused by the fact that this stranger really thought he was able to even take two steps to escape, because he wasn't. ''If anyone's escaping, it's you..'' He muttered, but he was sure the other guy didn't hear him since he had already left to go out and see if they were alone. He should have left France earlier. He just knew he should. If he had left earlier, he would have found Jaime before all this erupted into chaos. Jaime. He missed him so much that it physically hurt. He should have begged and pleaded more for him to stay, even if that had been a selfish move. Tyler had never been a selfish person, so he had let Jaime go since he knew that had been for the best back then. All that seemed years ago, and so silly right now, compared to everything that was happening. He was pulled out of his thoughts as the guy came back, immediately asking for his name. ''Uhm... Tyler.. I'm Tyler.'' He trailed off as he squinted at a kit the guy was holding between his hands. Surely that wasn't... It was too dark to see properly, but oh god, no. ''What's that?'' His voice sounded high pitched, but he managed to keep the tremble out. This was fucked up on so many levels. Surely this man wouldn't stitch the wound together?! Tyler was pretty sure he didn't have a doctor's degree, dammit. And it was too dark to do something like that, and he really didn't wan to be in anymore pain. And yes, it was beyond silly, because he knew he would die if the wound wasn't taken care of.

Jaime Scott-Hayes

Jaime Scott-Hayes
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake EmptyVen 24 Mai - 10:37

« Listen, » urges Jaime impatiently « If I'm not back by dawn, they'll send someone to look for me. They'll come with a car, and they will wait for me near the fire station, outside the city. Now, I'm not asking you to walk ten kilometers. » he feels a bit desperate « I'm asking you to walk two hundred meters so we both escape of this hell hole alive. Got it ? ». He pushes the man's chest to get a better view of his stomach. Opening the bandage, he get a look at the wound, and takes the sewing kit to put a black wire in the needle.
When he hear the guy's name, his heart constricts painfully. Tyler. Gosh. Of course. « I knew a Tyler, once. » he whispers, the pain evident in his voice « He looked a bit like you too. He was beautiful. I wanted to marry him, someday. Grow old together. And then die peacefully, holding each other. I'm a hopeless romantic. » a small smile graces his features, as he concentrate on the task at hand, slowly touching the skin surrounding the injury. 'Tyler notices the sewing kit and starts to panic.
Jaime rolls his eyes.
« Listen ... Tyler ... » he doesn't like to say that name. « I may not be a doctor, but I had to do more stitches the last ten months than I can count. I can assure you, I'm good at what I do. So please, trust me. ». He doesn't wait for an answer, finishes the tiny little knot, and stick the spire in Tyler's flesh, ignoring his pitiful whimpers.

Tyler Hastings

Tyler Hastings
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake EmptyVen 24 Mai - 10:48

''I honestly don't think I can.'' Tyler breathes. ''Y-you should go without me. I'm serious. I'm sure you have family out there waiting for you. Trust me, no one will be missing me, but I'm sure you at least have someone waiting for you, since they know when to pick you up. Please.. Just leave me.'' He had nothing to really live for right now, and he couldn't even go back to France. He was sure this chaotic state was all around the world, and he had no one left there. He was sure most of them were dead by now. He turns his attention back to the guy, frowning softly at the evident pain in his voice. This was obviously a touchy subject, so he wasn't sure if he was allowed to ask, but hey, now he at least knew the guy was gay, just like himself. ''I.. I had a guy too.. I wanted to marry him so desperately, but unfortunately, it just wasn't our time, I guess. I came he-...'' A hand flew up to his mouth as he was about to scream as the needle pierced his flaming skin. He didn't manage to finish the sentence, and soon forgot all about what they had been talking about as he whimpered in pain. It wasn't like he couldn't handle pain, because he could to a certain extend. It was just that.. The needle was piercing through his already wounded skin and it hurt like hell. It didn't help that he was completely exhausted and had a high fever. Everything just contributed to the pain.

Jaime Scott-Hayes

Jaime Scott-Hayes
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake EmptyVen 24 Mai - 11:07

So, the guy was gay. Interesting. « Did ... Did he die ? » he asks as he continues to sew the skin with care. There is blood on his hand, and a bit of pus that make him wince. « Tell me about him. He must have been pretty special. » Jaime requests, hoping the distraction will cut some slack to the poor fellow. He must be in a lot of pain. Soon enough, the young man ties the wire twice, and the stitches are done. He applies some more disinfectant and a new bandage to the wound, hoping it will be enough to stop the infection. Tyler seems to be breathing a bit fast, and his heart rate is kind of high. He hopes the stranger doesn't have a sepsis. If he is better in the morning, then everything should be fine.
« We should go upstairs. » he tells the man. « And then, you'll go get some rest. When the sun is high in the sky, we'll go to the fire station. Together. » getting up, he help Tyler up the stairs and puts him in the King Sized Bed he spotted, earlier, during his inspection. Closing the doors from downstairs and locking Tyler's bedroom with the key he found, he climbs up the ladder and finds himself on the roof. The adjoining houses have very flat roofs too, and it should be easy to cross the city using only them. Then, they'll just have to find a way to climb off, and walk to the firehouse which is fifty meters away from the last building.
Satisfied with his discoveries, he goes back in the bedroom, and locks it again. « Are you sleeping ? » he murmurs in the dark, watching the shivering figure of Tyler.

Tyler Hastings

Tyler Hastings
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake EmptyVen 24 Mai - 11:21

Tyler smiles softly as the guy asks him to tell about Jaime. He had always loved every given opportunity he got to talk about the one person he had admired and loved the most. The smile faltered slightly as he was asked whether or not he was dead. ''I-I d-don't know...'' He rasps, praying to every higher power that Jaime was alive. ''I.. He's strong. He would survive no matter what.'' He clears his throat before trying to push the thought away. ''Uhm he.. He's the most beautiful man I've ever seen. A-american actually. He's fun and witty and was always such a romantic sap. I.. I can't count on one hand a-all the things I admired him for. He looks like a model.'' He knew he was ranting, he just couldn't stop it. He didn't know when he trailed off, but before he knew what was going on, a bandage was being wrapped around his wound again. ''D-done?'' He whispered as the other guy nodded. A sigh of relief escaped him. The worst was over. Now the only thing he could do was hope that this had been enough and that an infection wouldn't kill him. This stranger's exterior had seemed so harsh and cold, but it seemed that the kindness was just there, underneath the surface, because he hadn't left Tyler behind, even if this was a very dangerous situation. He's not so much aware of his surroundings, but he know that the other guy is helping him to a bed. A bed. He hasn't slept in a bed for god knows how long. He clutches his chest as he suddenly starts to cough uncontrollably as soon as he lies down on the bed. Luckily a bottle of water was left on the nightstand, which he greedily gulped down, feeling dehydrated. He lies back down and tries to sleep, but he can't. His fever is reaching it's peak and he's shivering violently. He feels cold even if his skin has broken out into a cold sweat. ''No...'' He whispers out into the dark as the other guy comes back in.

Jaime Scott-Hayes

Jaime Scott-Hayes
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake EmptyVen 24 Mai - 11:36

« Do you need something ? » Jaime asks, not knowing what to do. « I can go and check if there is water for you to take a shower, but I seriously doubt it. Are you cold ? » he opens the old wardrobe and finds a small kettle. « Or maybe you are too hot ? I could make you a kettle with ice in it. Maybe it would ease your fever. » he looks around. There is snow out of the window. If he could just open it without attracting the walkers's dead eyes on him .... But he decided against it. There are ten of them, out of the store now. He doesn't want to anger them or give them a reason to break the shop's door.
« I could look for something to help you sleep ? » he offers « Not sleeping pills, because you would wake up groggy, but I'm pretty sure they sell some herbal essences. If I could find some Lavender ... ». He bits his lower lip.

Tyler Hastings

Tyler Hastings
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake EmptyVen 24 Mai - 11:45

''N-no thank you. I'm f-fine.'' He coughed again. ''It's just my fever.'' He knew they had to break his fever somehow, but there was so little time and he wasn't even sure they had the right supplies. ''M-maybe we should try to break the fever.'' He said quietly, wincing as he turned around so he was facing the other guy. ''Are there anymore blankets?'' He would have to sweat it out, there was no other way around it. He was sure the store didn't have the right medicine. ''Listen...'' He said after a moment. ''If I get weaker, then leave without me, okay?'' He couldn't let this guy die just because he was slowing him down with his own weakened state. ''A-and if something happens during the night then just run. Please. Just do it. I won't blame you for anything. I insist, in fact, that you go save yourself.'' He didn't want to take anyone away from their family and this guy owed him nothing.

Jaime Scott-Hayes

Jaime Scott-Hayes
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake EmptyVen 24 Mai - 11:57

« Yes, there are. » Jaime tells Tyler, as he gets them out the wardrobe and puts them carefully on the man's body. « And .... I-I won't leave. » he says. « Nobody deserves to die alone. I may not know you, but you seem like a good person. » he lets out an humorless laugh. « Besides, I can take ten walkers. They are weak and slow because of the cold. I'm not a coward. I won't run. I'm going to keep you alive, and then tomorrow, you'll come with me. That's it. End of the discussion. » he fumbles around to find his torch, then starts to search for useful supplies. « Seems like the former owners of this shop were kinky fellows ... » he jokes, as he opens a trunk full of sex toys, whips, cuffs, Ben Wa Balls, anal dildos and lube. Proceeding his examinations, he finds two guns, and a beautiful necklace with a diamond pendant he intends to keep to give to Caroline, his sister. She's barely 14.
« I left someone, once. » he says « In France. I never saw him again, and now I'm living with regrets. I won't regret you. And I won't abandon you. My sister will see me soon enough. ».

Tyler Hastings

Tyler Hastings
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake EmptyVen 24 Mai - 20:07

''T-ten?!'' Tyler says incredulously. The sad truth was, he could take none. He was completely and utterly helpless. He had never prepared himself for this situation and he had been too dependent on other people around him when it all had erupted. ''Oh wow... Uhm..'' He briefly wondered if he should tell that he wasn't able to defend himself, not because of the wound, but simply because he didn't know how to do it. He chose against it. This was his chance. If he could survive this, he would do everything in his might to try and find Jaime. He had to. He had to know what had happened, whether or not he was still alive. He felt a lump form in his throat at the thought of Jaime being dead and his body started to shake even more. Not because he was cold, but because he was holding back his own sobs. He wouldn't break down in front of a stranger. He had to seem as strong as possible right now. He laughs hollowly as the guy jokes with the sex toys, but doesn't offer a retort or anything. It isn't before the guy tells him that he left someone in France that he's brought back to awareness. ''Y-you did?'' So many contained emotions tries to press their way through. ''I-I was left too...'' He whispers quietly. ''In France.'' This was odd, wasn't it? Even a bit amusing that he had met someone who had done the same to a guy, that Jaime had done to him. ''B-but I don't blame him. I understood his decision no matter how much it hurt.''

Jaime Scott-Hayes

Jaime Scott-Hayes
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake EmptyVen 24 Mai - 21:11

« You've lived a pretty sheltered life before today, haven't you ? » he smiles kindly « You're going to need to learn how to survive. Life may be a bitch, but you need to fight back or she'll just run you over and leave you to die. ». He goes and sits right next to where Tyler is laying, bringing a hand to the boy's face to leave a small caress on his cheek, then starts petting his hair tenderly. How he wished the man was his Tyler, his beautiful and sweet ex-boyfriend, the love of his life. He wants to sob and curl up at the end of the bed, and just fucking forget that he'll never get to see him again. « You were left in France ? » wonders Jaime, amazed by the similarities in their different histories. « I hope my Tyler doesn't blame me either. » he whispers, his eyes feeling with wet, ugly tears. « I can't bear the thought of him hating me. » he admits, a while later.
« I heard .... » he starts off « I heard there was a community in Texas that captures survivors, and they put them in arenas and watch them being slaughtered by walkers. They rape women, and children, and old persons. » he shivers « My sister and I, we met a couple ... They were fleeing to Canada. Half of their group had been killed, and two of them were eaten by those bastards. Can you believe it ? ». He gulps with difficulty, feeling angered and murderous.
« I'll teach you how to use a knife, and how to shoot. Nobody should be helpless. »

Tyler Hastings

Tyler Hastings
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake EmptyVen 24 Mai - 21:28

''I guess I have.'' Tyler admits in embarrassment. ''I've been travelling with a group, most of them were skilled fighters, so I didn't really do much. We parted ways in Chicago.'' He had been beyond scared on being on his own. He had wandered aimlessly for so long, until he found a group he thought he could hook up with, but oh how he was wrong. They decided to rob him for everything he had and leave him to death. He understood people were desperate, but why was everyone losing their human decency. They were supposed to fight with each other, not against. He leans against the touch, a content sigh escaping him because he actually felt safe with this stranger, no matter how silly that sounded. He would soak in any kind of comfort right now because he needed it so badly. How could everything go so awry? A few lone tears made their way down his dirty cheeks, and not for the first time was he grateful for the fact, that it was dark. ''I'm sure he doesn't hate you.'' He whispers softly, not noticing the name. ''I could never blame him for leaving me. I understand his decision. I-I.. I still love him y'know. I was so angry when he left but I had to deal with it and finally I just understood that it was how our lives were supposed to be at that point. I'm a big believer in fate, and I know that... Th-that if we are meant to be, we'll meet again.'' Oh god, he had to find his Jaime. He just had to. ''Back then just wasn't our time. He shuddered slightly as the guy told him about what they did in Texas, glad that he hadn't been captured by people like that. ''I... Thank you for not leaving me.'' He whispered softly, eyes fluttering close as he started to drift off, too exhausted, both physically and emotionally after everything that had happened.

Jaime Scott-Hayes

Jaime Scott-Hayes
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake EmptyVen 24 Mai - 21:45

Jaime is a light sleeper. He used to dream a lot. Always of Tyler's face. Tyler's smile. But he couldn't go on hoping for something that will never happen. He doesn't dream anymore. He just sleeps in mindless oblivion, in a black ocean of nothingness. That night, Jaime fell asleep right next to his newfound acquaintance. He wakes up at the dawn of the day, just in time to see the red bloody sun illuminate the world. He glances warily at his patient, observing him, detailing his features.
And then, it damns on him and he shrinks back, his heart ceasing to beat momentarily.
How could he miss that ?
It was his Tyler, laying next to him. Thinner, and dirty, but the same innocence mares his face, and he still is the most handsome man he's ever laid an eye on.
He can barely believe it. Lifting an hand, he wants to touch him, feel him, reassure himself that this is true, he's not dreaming, not in some crazy fantasy of his.
Suddenly, he recoils. There is bitter bile in his throat. He can't. He's sullied. He can't do that to Tyler. The man seems to ignore his identity for now. If he understands he has found Jaime, he'll try something. But he can't, he can't allow that, can he ? That's the arrangement he has with the leader of their small community. His body for his and his sister's safety. Exclusively. Brandon will kick Tyler out if he finds out. Or worst.
Fuck.
Jaime exits the room and sits in a corner of the small bathroom, and cries. He cries for what seems like hours.
When his tears are finally dried, and his soul is so dry there is no water left in him, he goes back to the bedroom and puts a hand on Tyler's shoulder - relishing in touching his skin and feeling his heartbeat under his fingers - before shaking him.
« We need to go » he announces.

Tyler Hastings

Tyler Hastings
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake EmptyLun 27 Mai - 21:37

''What?'' Tyler whispered hoarsely, fighting to open his eyes. His body felt heavy and he was completely drained in sweat from his fever which had only seemed to increase. ''I...'' He trailed off, fighting to push himself up in bed. ''I'm going to slow you down.'' He said quietly, realizing there was no way he would be able to walk even 10 meters. ''Just... Go. Please. Don't stay.'' His eyes finally fluttered open and he stared at the other man, but everything was so blurred, and god, the only thing he could focus on was his pounding headache and stabbing pain where the wound was. But one thing was clear: this stranger seemed to be absolutely stunning and gorgeous, or at least it seemed that way from the little things Tyler could focus on. ''Y-you have people to get back to. I don't. You should leave now before it's too late.'' He couldn't hold this man back. Tyler had always been incredibly selfless so of course he would offer something like this. He trailed off, closing his eyes again, face scrunching up in pain, both physical and emotional. ''Will you do me a favor?'' He rasped pleadingly, hands balling into fists as he opened his eyes again, staring down at his own lap. ''If you ever come across a Jaime Scott-Hayes... Tell him that I never stopped loving him, a-and... if the circumstances had been different, we would have had a future together. T-tell him that I came to find him.'' The pain was evident in his voice, but right now he didn't care. He just wanted to curl up in this bed and forget everything around him. The silence that settled around them was too much, so of course, being Tyler, he tried to lighten the mood. ''And uhm.. Could you maybe make something up about the way I died? Make it sound cool...T-tell him I looked like Superman fighting villains.'' He joked weakly. ''N-never mind. Just.. Just tell him that I never stopped loving him.''

Jaime Scott-Hayes

Jaime Scott-Hayes
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake EmptyLun 27 Mai - 21:53

Jaime feels angry. Angry at himself, at the world, and most of all at Tyler. How could he just stop fighting, stop hoping ? How could he expect Jaime to go on without him, asking himself the same question over and over again, What if... ? What if he'd never left Paris ? What if Tyler had actually found him ten months ago ? What if the universe wasn't so fucked up ?
He slaps Tyler.
Hard.
« Don't you fucking dare » he snarls « Don't you fucking dare give up before you get the chance to tell him. Don't you fucking dare, Tyler Blaine Hastings. » he doesn't even realize that he said Tyler's entire name, something he isn't supposed to know, because all he wants to do is punch something, someone.
Careful, but firm, he grips Tyler's arm and forces him to stand up.
He takes his heavy back pack, then puts the man's hand over his shoulders, so he can support him during the walk.
They climb the ladder with great difficulty, and suddenly the road to the fire station feels fucking long, but he has never been one to just give up. Determined to make it to his destination, he walks fast, almost dragging the poor soul behind him. He doesn't give himself or Tyler the time to stop and breath, he knows that when they stop moving, they won't be able to make it.
When they arrive at the end of the roofs, he opens up a small hatch and jumps in with Tyler, his gun ready. Thank god it is, because they find themselves face to face with a walker. He shoots him without any mercy, and they continue their hard path in the building. There is only two floors, but it's flooded with walkers.
Jaime's gross, his skin is sweaty, and they are pieces of brains plastered on his arms and chest, but he keeps going. He finds a cruel pleasure in exploding the heads of those God Forsaken Puppets. Finally, they are outside, and they really need to be fast. The shooting attracted the walkers towards them, and there are more than Jaime can remember.
For the first time, he wonders if they are going to make it.
« Faster, Faster ! » he presses Tyler.

Contenu sponsorisé
« »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake Empty

rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 3Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3  Suivant