AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, 144 Hz, FreeSync ...
399 € 499 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3
AuteurMessage

Jaime Scott-Hayes

Jaime Scott-Hayes
« fucking hell »

rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 3 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 3 EmptySam 1 Juin - 0:21

Jaime laughs nervously in return. Gosh, when did they become so awkward ? What are they, teenagers ?
He approaches the bed slowly, like he would approach an unpredictable wolf. « I'm glad ... I'm glad you're okay. » he says « I'm so glad I found you that night. » he adds, his voice breaking, not daring to imagine what could have happen to Tyler had he not been here. He starts to tear up and curses himself. What is he, a child ? real men don't cry.
He considers how incredibly stupid that thought is, and finally asks - begs :
« Can ... Please, can I hug you ? I just really need to hold you. »
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Tyler Hastings

Tyler Hastings
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 3 EmptySam 1 Juin - 0:28

''Y-yeah....'' Tyler nods a bit too quickly, yearning for Jaime's touch. ''P-please.'' He doesn't even know exactly what he's begging for, but he just needs something. He wants to leave everything behind and just run away with Jamie, but that's not possible. It's too risky, and Jaime would never leave his sister, nor would Tyler ever ask that of him. He knew that she meant everything for Jaime, and that was why he had made the decision he had. It still didn't make it any easier to accept at all. ''P-please...'' He begs again. ''Just hold me.'' He sounds weak and pathetic, but right now he couldn't care less. He's so exhausted, and all he wants is to feel Jaime's arms around him, and just feel safe again.

Jaime Scott-Hayes

Jaime Scott-Hayes
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 3 EmptySam 1 Juin - 0:49

Jaime doesn't wait another second to rush in Tyler's arms, enjoying the closeness and the love he can feel in their embrace. Naturally, his hands curls in his soft black hair and he immerses himself in the tenderness and the perfection of their two bodies molded together. It's not like holding Brandon, because holding Tyler feels right.
He inhales Tyler's musky scent and he starts crying, unable to stop.
« I missed you so much. » he admits between two sobs « I thought you were dead. I thought you were dead, Ty, I love you. ».
He pulls back to watch Tyler's face and puts a small kiss on his lips, but regrets it almost immediately. Even though, he doesn't let his remorse show and curls up against him to bath in the knowledge that they are both alive, their hearts are still beating.
He can almost forget the monsters lurking outside, wanting to taste his flesh.
Almost.
« I need to introduce you to Caroline. She already knows everything about you » he smiles « She also has a bit of a crush on you. Even though she won't admit it . »

Tyler Hastings

Tyler Hastings
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 3 EmptyDim 2 Juin - 0:55

''Shhh. Don't cry, love. Don't cry.'' Tyler whispered soothingly, stroking Jaime's hair, trying not to get too affected by having him in his arms again. He would have to let go again, and that thought hurt more than anything else possibly could. ''I've missed you too. I-I just had to come and f-find you. I couldn't let you go. I know that you b-broke up but... At that time, I just wanted to prove you wrong.'' In fact, he had even talked his parents into letting him go to the states for six months to attend a university that offered an internship. Of course he had only applied because of Jaime, but it had seemed like the right thing to do. It would have given them six months together, and Tyler had firmly believed that six months would be enough to convince Jaime to get back together again. But now: everything he did had been in vain. Jaime was with another guy, and that guy could offer him so much more than Tyler couldn't in this situation. ''I never stopped loving you.'' He whispered, afraid to speak any louder because he knew his voice would break, and he was already on the verge of tears again. ''You're so strong a-and.. Brave. You do know that, right? I.. I understand wh-why you're doing th-this.. I just wish that.. That I could offer you the same.'' Maybe he could talk to this Brandon guy, and explain things to him? Yes, Tyler was a bit naive when it came to things like that. He immediately chuckled at the mention of Jaime's sister, Caroline. He had always talked so much about her, that Tyler already felt like he knew her. ''I would love to meet her. She needs to be introduced to her crush, don't you think?''

Jaime Scott-Hayes

Jaime Scott-Hayes
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 3 EmptyLun 3 Juin - 22:16

« I'm so so glad you came » Jaime admits softly.« Even though the ... circumstances aren't exactly perfect, knowing that you are alive ... It's priceless. It's more than I ever could ask. And seeing you again... » he sighs « It's something that I didn't even dare hope for. ». Oh, how he wished things were normal, and that he would wake up from that nightmare, finding himself curled up right next to Tyler in France in a perfectly normal world. He knew that his happiness was only ephemeral, and that soon enough, he'd have to leave the protection Tyler's arms offered to him. But not now. Not now. « You think I'm strong ? » he blurts out bitterly « Oh yeah, I'm so strong that I need to whore my body to another man to guaranty my sister's safety. I'm so impressed. What a strong man I am. So brave. » He ensconces himself farther on the bed, laying right next to Tyler, holding his body against his, afraid to let go. « I hate doing this. » he confesses quietly « I hate it when he touches me. I feel dirty, and ashamed, and weak. I don't feel strong or brave. I wish there was an alternative. ». He scoffs at Tyler's answer « Don't get her hopes up, the poor girl. You're so charming and dreamy, she won't leave your side. Ever. ». Finally, he tells him what's been worrying him for a few hours. « Ty ? » he asks softly. « You need to learn how to fight and how to shoot. I can teach you. Please, let me teach you. »

Tyler Hastings

Tyler Hastings
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 3 EmptyLun 3 Juin - 22:47

''You're... You're not.. Can we... Can..'' He took a deep breath, squeezing his eyes shut. He couldn't listen to this. It brought up unwanted images, and he really didn't want them. ''You're not whoring yourself, okay? Wh-what you're doing.. It's a necessity for you, and I understand Jaime. I'm not blaming you for anything. I just wish things could have been different, but.. They are not, a-and we have to deal with this, okay? But I swear.. If he ever.. Ever touches you the wrong way or.. Just.. Does something you don't like, I swear, I'll kill him.'' Tyler threatened, not feeling as intimidating as he should. In fact, Brandon looked quite intimidating to be honest. ''But tell me.. Does he.. Treat you well? Are you... Content at least?'' He just had to know. He had to know the guy wasn't hurting Jaime.
He looks at Jaime, frowning at his statement. ''Fight and shoot? I don't even know how to do that... But I guess... I guess it's necessary for me to learn, right?''

Jaime Scott-Hayes

Jaime Scott-Hayes
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 3 EmptyLun 3 Juin - 23:09

« You talk about it like this arrangement is a relationship » he spats « I'm not Brandon's little boyfriend. Merely his fuck toy. Does he treat me right ? Well, I'm here, am I not ? He allows me and my sister to remain in this place. That's it. There's no feeling, on both side. I hate him, and he likes my body. ». Jaime lifts his hand to play with Tyler's curls. His hair is longer than the last time he saw him, it's strange, but he likes it. He liked to be able to put his hand through his locks without the nuisance of the hair gel he seemed to enjoy so much, back then. « Have you listened to anything I said ? Of course I'm not content with this situation. I'd much rather be with you. Only you. »
Jaime frowns.
« It's necessary, yes. How you survived for the past ten months or so, I can't even begin to understand. But I won't forgive myself if you die because of your inability to fight or shoot properly. And Brandon, he will try to test you, to check if you are a valuable asset to the community. He'll send you on one raid, two raids, maybe more. You need to learn. » he insists, then hesitates, and looks shyly at him « I mean, if you changed your mind and decided to stay here, of course. I don't want to assume. »

Tyler Hastings

Tyler Hastings
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 3 EmptyLun 3 Juin - 23:23

''I'm not!'' Tyler exclaimed, sounding a bit offended. ''I just want to know if you're content! I'm not asking if you're happy, but if you're content!'' He closes his eyes and wills himself to calm down, Jaime's soothing fingers helping immensely on it. God, he hated his curls so much, but he knew how much Jaime loved them. ''I want to be with you too.'' He whispered softly, opening his eyes again. ''But.. I'm not stupid. I can see that it's not a possibility anymore.''
Tyler's eyes widened as he heard that he would be sent out on raids. ''Wait.. What? Are you insane?! I'm not going out there! He can't just... Test me like that! I can't learn to fight in a week, or a month!'' This was bad. This was really, really bad. I don't have anywhere to go but... I.. What if I fail?! He's sending me out on a death mission.'' He was shaking his head, staring wildly at Jaime. ''I-I'll help here... Can't you ask him? Please.'' To be honest. He really didn't like it out there. Yes, he was scared, and yes, he was being a coward.

Jaime Scott-Hayes

Jaime Scott-Hayes
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 3 EmptyLun 3 Juin - 23:45

« It's not a possibility right now » corrects Jaime « But it could be, someday. Who knows what the future holds. ».
Trying to soothe the man, Jaime puts his hands on either sides of Tyler's face and murmurs softly « I'll be here to help you. Do you really think I would let anything happen to you ? He plans on sending you to Milwaukee in one week. I'll come with you. After that, I'll ... » he clears his throat uncomfortably, looking away, not wanting to think about the implication of what he's promising « I'll convince him you are more valuable staying inside of those walls than outside, wandering in the wild. »

Tyler Hastings

Tyler Hastings
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 3 EmptyMar 4 Juin - 21:19

''I... Jaime.'' Tyler rasps, looking at him with tears in his eyes. For just a few seconds he pushes everything away. He's so consumed by feelings right now that he can't stop himself from leaning in close, pressing his lips firmly against Jaime's, kissing him like his life depended on it, and right now, it felt like it did. ''I love you. Don't you ever forget that. I love you, and I'll learn to fight, a-and I'll go out there. D-don't try to convince him.'' He knew what Jaime meant by that and he didn't want it. ''I'ill go. W-we'll make it, okay? We will! We have to.'' He didn't know who he was trying to reassure. Himself, or Jaime.

Jaime Scott-Hayes

Jaime Scott-Hayes
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 3 EmptyMer 5 Juin - 20:19

Jaime answers the kiss with everything he has. He knows it might be the last kiss he gets to share with Tyler, and doesn't want to waste any time questioning himself. Time, and beating hearts, it's all they have right now.
« I don't want you trying to play hero, out there. » Jaime says softly. « I know you hate violence. And blood. You couldn't even watch a horror movie without trying to hide behind me. » he laughs affectionately, ruffling Tyler's hair « That's okay, honey. I'll convince him. It's nothing I haven't done before. ». He tries not to let the bitterness show on his face, but he knows he does a poor job at hiding his emotions to Tyler.
Truth is, kids aren't really accepted in the community. They are loud, they can't fight, they're a waste of food and medical supplies. At least, that's what Brandon thought. When Jaime first arrived here, Caroline was only 13. Brandon wanted her to go on raids too. So Jaime had done what needed to be done to get her to stay here, safe and sound.

Tyler Hastings

Tyler Hastings
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 3 EmptyJeu 6 Juin - 23:20

''God.. This is like seeing a horror movie being brought to life.'' Tyler joked weakly, cradling Jaime's face between his hands again, delving in for yet another kiss, lingering as long as possible, just because he can't bring himself to move away, too scared that this is the only opportunity they'll get. ''You don't understand Jaime.'' Tyler whispers, leaning his forehead against Jaime's. ''I... Can't you understand that I can't let you do something? I-I know how y-you want to convince him. Please... Please don't.'' He would hate knowing that he was indirectly participating in giving that Brandon guy the pleasure of Jaime's company. He loved Jaime with all his heart, and he would rather fight and die than let Jaime have sex with Brandon just to convince him. ''Please don't do something like that for me. I-I already can't stand the thought of y-you and... And him.'' Or any other guy, he added silently. ''I'll learn how to fight. I promise. Just.. Don't do that, okay? Promise me!'' He looks desperately at Jaime.

Jaime Scott-Hayes

Jaime Scott-Hayes
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 3 EmptyJeu 6 Juin - 23:27

« I-I can't promise you that. » stammers Jaime, lowering his gaze « If it comes down to this, I'd rather have sex with him than risk your life. You need to accept that you and Caroline are my priorities, from now on. And there's nothing I wouldn't do to keep you alive. » for the first time since the beginning of the conversation, his words are steady, he doesn't hesitate and his determination is more fierce than ever.
Looking at Tyler's crumpled face, his voice softens.
« But, maybe it won't come down to that, okay ? Maybe he won't need that for me to convince him. »

Tyler Hastings

Tyler Hastings
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 3 EmptyJeu 6 Juin - 23:33

Tyler's face crumpled completely. ''Are you seriously telling me that...'' He trailed off, before taking a deep breath and continuing. ''I don't want to be kept alive if it means that you have to do that! I'll fight and do whatever it t-takes if it means that he won't demand more of you! P-please... Just don't. I'm begging you.'' And he really was. And suddenly, his naivity comes forth. ''Wh-what if you explained our situation to him? What if he actually understood a-and allowed us to be together.'' Tyler had always been quite naive when it came to certain matters, and this was apparently one of them. ''Can we try? Maybe it'll work. Maybe he'll see reason. I-I mean...'' He trailed off again, staring down, fidgeting with his hands.

Jaime Scott-Hayes

Jaime Scott-Hayes
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 3 EmptyJeu 6 Juin - 23:45

« You don't know him ! » snaps Jaime, feeling suddenly very tired « You don't know what he's like. I do. » he breathes deeply « He's a bastard. He doesn't consider me as a human being, but as a property. Just like this prison. Everything is his, and everyone lets him get his way because it's easier to obey some fancy leader than just think for ourselves and actually use our own brains. ». He sighs. He doesn't want to hurt him. He knows Tyler is naive, and remained innocent in spite of the Apocalypse, the Walkers tearing their way through America's remaining habitants with their teeth, and the dramatic increase of violence and cruelty from the living.
« I'll teach you how to fight and shoot correctly. » he repeats, feeling exhausted « And ... I won't try to convince him. Okay ? » the last part is a lie. He hates being dishonest to Tyler, but he just can't risk it.

Tyler Hastings

Tyler Hastings
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 3 EmptyJeu 6 Juin - 23:55

''You won't?'' Tyler questions, looking so earnestly at him. ''I.... Thank you!'' This really eased his mind, knowing that he wasn't allowing Brandon yet another chance to be with Jaime. At least he wasn't going to be forced spending more night with Brandon, apart from the usual ones. ''You know what I hate?'' He questions quietly, leaning his head on Jaime's shoulder now, trying to soak in the comfort of having him so close again. ''I hate how everyone seems to be losing their humanity. I hate that killing has become a necessity for survival.'' He honestly didn't think he could kill someone. Maybe a walker yes, but never a human opponent. He just didn't have it in him. ''I don't even know how all this happened. I just.. I just woke up to a changed world. It's not something that happens in real life. It's only happening in movies. I.. I just don't understand. It makes no sense. What if this is just a dream?'' He knows he's being stupid, but god, he would have given anything for that. He would give anything to find himself wake up from a nightmare. Who knows, maybe he would wake up in a airplane that was heading for The States, with nothing out of the ordinary, the humanity and world still intact. But sadly, this wasn't a product of his mind. This was a real nightmare.

Jaime Scott-Hayes

Jaime Scott-Hayes
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 3 EmptyJeu 13 Juin - 22:30

Jaime is feeling guilty. He feels like a monster. If Tyler saw the darkness inside of him, that creeping madness that threatened sometimes to overpower him ... would he hate him ? Jaime hadn't kill anyone, yet, didn't have the opportunity, but he knows without a doubt he won't have any scruple doing it if the situation asks for it. Especially Tyler and Caroline's lives are at stakes. 
« This is not a dream. » Jaime says firmly, putting his right hand on Tyler's jaw « This ... This is reality. You need to accept that, or you'll die : there's not waking up. There's no nightmare. » he sighs. « Believe me, I wish it were. I wish you and I were still in Paris. If wish we'd just fallen asleep after making love all night long. But no, honey. No. ». He breathes slowly. 

Tyler Hastings

Tyler Hastings
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 3 EmptyJeu 13 Juin - 22:52

''Can we pretend? Just for a little while.'' Tyler asks quietly, scooting himself further back, before sliding down under the cover, dragging Jaime on top of him, holding him closely against his body. ''Let's just pretend for a little while, until you have to go.'' Of course he was afraid that someone would walk in on them, but that was why he was listening for any signs of someone approaching the little room he was in. ''Do you believe in happily ever afters?'' He asked after a while with comfortable silence where they were just soaking in the comfort of each other. ''Do you think there is a happy ending to this, that doesn't equal death?'' He knew it may be impossible questions, but god, he was just trying to make sense of all of it.

Jaime Scott-Hayes

Jaime Scott-Hayes
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 3 EmptyJeu 13 Juin - 23:00

Jaime laughs. « I do. I believe in happily ever after. » he lifts his head to stare into Tyler's eyes « You know, maybe if we go to the north pole ... Or to the top of a mountain ... There won't be any walker there. There will only be us. We could be happy. We could just, I don't know. Have a small kitchen garden, and goats, and a few sheep. ». For once, he actually believes in what he's saying. He's been thinking about it, a lot, during the last few days. It is barely 20°F out there, and the snow does slow them a lot. He found quite a few frozen "Snowmen", snarling at him but unable to move anymore, stuck in those thick carapaces of ice. By spring, their limbs will be rotten. And so will their brains. 
« We could ... » he hesitates « We could run away. To Alaska. ». 

Tyler Hastings

Tyler Hastings
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 3 EmptyJeu 13 Juin - 23:44

''We'll die on the north pole, silly. There's nothing there, you do realize that, right?'' Tyler chuckled a bit incredulously. ''Alaska sounds much better. But if you want to go somewhere snowy in Alaska, then  I don't exactly think we can have a garden, goats and sheep.'' He chuckled again. ''Maybe we can find a nice spot that's surrounded by snow and mountains. I hardly think there's any walkers there.'' Or he really didn't hope so. Even though he was from a big city, he had to admit that this nice and quiet life suited him just fine now. He would give everything to get away from this chaos. Everything. Even if it meant retreating back somewhere unknown where they had to start from scratch, without anything. ''But Jaime... How.. I mean.. We can't. We don't have any ressources, and what if we bring your sister, only to realize there are walkers everywhere. What if we can't provide food or water. I don't know anything about survival or things like that. It's not exactly something we were forced to learn.'' He sighed deeply, playing with Jaime's hair.

Jaime Scott-Hayes

Jaime Scott-Hayes
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 3 EmptyJeu 29 Aoû - 13:43

« You're right, I'm sorry. I know you're right. » he sighs, looking away. He is about to place a kiss on Tyler's lips again, when he hears footsteps and promptly slides of the brunet.
He just has the time to take a step backwards when Sally, Brandon's closest friend in the prison, arrives with a sneer.
« Well, isn't it Brandon's little fucktoy » she taunts, all the while replacing a blond lock behind her ear « Spreading the gay, are you ? Be careful, newbie. Wouldn't want such a pretty face to become a cocksucker ».
Sally, in addition to being a vulgar bitch, is one of the most homophobic people Jaime has ever met. He doesn't really know why she hates him, though he suspects it might be because she always wanted to get into Brandon's pants but no amount of seducing could get his dick to show any interest.
« How about you stop talking shit, Sally » he tells her with a frown « I know your premature menopause is making you cranky, but there is no reason to take it on me. How about you go and take care of your own business, namely your withered ovaries, and leave us be ? ».

Tyler Hastings

Tyler Hastings
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 3 EmptyJeu 29 Aoû - 14:05

Tyler couldn't help but frown as the blonde haired woman entered the room, scowling at both of them. Something akin to jealousy and anger surged through his body as she referred to Jaime as Brandon's 'fuck toy'. It certainly didn't sit well with Tyler and every time someone even mentioned Brandon, he got undeniably annoying and angry, he really couldn't help it. He has so many retorts ready, like: 'I'm gay too for your information', or,'you can hardly spread the gay, now can you?' But instead, he decided to stay quiet, afraid that he would bring Jaime in a bad situation, if he told anyone that he was gay too. He was sure that Brandon would kick him out the minute he learned it, or worse, he would find out about his past with Jaime.

''Listen.'' Sally glared at Jaime. ''I'm here to speak with him.'' She nods towards Tyler, obviously wanting Jaime to leave meanwhile. ''Brandon needs to know more about him, and if he have zero abilities, we can hardly keep him here. It's a waste of space and time. We need someone who can actually contribute to something, and no dear Jaime, I am not talking about being a fuck toy like you. That's hardly an ability to brag about, now is it? Anyone knows how to spread their legs, it's nothing to be proud of. I don't even know why he bothers with you.''

Contenu sponsorisé
« »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 3 Empty

rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 3 sur 3Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3