AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Partagez

rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant
AuteurMessage

Tyler Hastings

Tyler Hastings
« fucking hell »

rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 2 EmptyLun 27 Mai - 22:34

''What the....'' He stares at the man in disbelief, face stricken. Why the hell had he just gotten slapped?! He didn't really have time to say anything against it as he was being yanked out of bed and before he knew what was happening he was being dragged out. Later on he wouldn't remember what happened next, everything happened in a blur while he was in a daze. He just knew that the guy kept yelling to go faster, but his steps were getting weaker and weaker and he was ready to drop down on the ground and just give up. He was slowing them down and he knew it. They both knew it. But for some reason, the man stubbornly insisted on saving Tyler's sorry ass. He was fighting his way through and Tyler could only admire his action. The thing that unsettled him a bit, was the fact that this man seemed to enjoy it. Luckily for him, he didn't notice all the blood or the pieces of flesh plastered on them, otherwise, he would surely have fainted or gotten sick. Right now he just couldn't handle a view like that. ''I-I can't....'' He breathes after a while, almost sagging against the man. ''I...'' God, he could barely catch his breath. ''So sorry... I.. Go on. Just go.. Please.'' He started begging again, on the verge of giving up. They were so close, yet so far.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Jaime Scott-Hayes

Jaime Scott-Hayes
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 2 EmptyLun 27 Mai - 22:48

Without any warning, and because he feels so helpless, and also because there isn't anything else he can do at the moment, Jaime plants a firm kiss on Tyler's lips, holds his cheeks between his hands and kisses him again, hard. « Do it for your Jaime » he whispers « Do it for him. Just fucking do it. » the walkers are so freaking close, and he's scared shitless that this is going to be his last day on earth, and he didn't even get to say goodbye to Caroline, she was sleeping when he left for the raid, and he doesn't know if Brandon will hold his end of their bargain if he is dead. But in a way, the idea of dying right now, next to the love of his life, doesn't seem like such a bad death.
Even though, he runs again, and pulls, and makes Tyler run with him. « Just a few more steps » he promises « Just a few more steps and then you can rest, please, please. » there are tears on his cheeks, and some ungraceful snot under his nose, but he doesn't care to wipe it. Tyler's too feverish to even notice, and who gives a fuck about attractiveness when you are running for your life.
Never has he been so happy for snow in his life. While it's a real inconvenience for the day to day life, and it's so hard to find food when everything is frozen, the walkers are slow and sometimes they slip on the glaze. Snow is what's going to save their life today.
Finally, he can see the van. Peter's driving it, which is a relief because he really doesn't feel like seeing Brandon's face right now.
He collapses in the car, and Tyler collapses right next to him.
For the second time in the last twenty four hours, he starts sobbing.
« We did it »

Tyler Hastings

Tyler Hastings
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 2 EmptyMar 28 Mai - 16:47

Tyler makes a surprised noise at the firm, hard kiss. He doesn't have time to react since it's all over too soon. He's not even sure if he would have reacted. The kiss was a spur of the moment kind of thing, Tyler was sure. The guy didn't think they would make it, and people did weird things when they thought they were dying, and kissing a stranger was probably one of them. And before he know it, they are on the run again. Everything is blurred and he's just tagging along, slowing them down considerably, but the guy refuses to leave him behind.

They must have made it somehow, because suddenly he's sitting in a car, on the road, hopefully driving to somewhere safe. He hears the other man sob, and the only comfort he can give, is to slump against him, letting his head drop down on the man's shoulder. Shortly after, he gives in to the blissful oblivion, submitting to whatever would happen next.

Jaime Scott-Hayes

Jaime Scott-Hayes
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 2 EmptyMar 28 Mai - 17:10

Jaime's relieved sobs finally go quiet, and he watches as Tyler falls asleep, his head laid on his shoulder. With a small smile, he embraces the man with his right arm, and keeps him close. Peter looks at them from the driver's seat. He shakes his head, chewing on his gum with his usual phlegm.
« The boss sure won't like it. » he says with his texan accent, giving him a meaningful look. « He doesn't like to share ya. » he adds, a few seconds later, before laughing hollowly.
« He doesn't own me. » replies Jaime defiantly. « And even if he did, there's nothing going on between that man and I. He's just exhausted. He needs support. And help. »
Peter turns on the CD player, and whistle a melody.
« I ain't stupid, Jay. I may not be all fancy and smart like ya, but I saw you kissing him. Now, I sure as hell won't tell Brandon, can't stand that asshole. Thinkin' he's all superior and shit. »
All blood leaves Jaime's face.
« I ... It ... It wasn't — » he stammers, feeling the panic in his body « It wasn't what it looked like ! I just wanted him to run. I wanted him to run. » he repeats feebly.
« Yeah, sure you did. » grins Peter. « That 'lil fellow doesn't look too good, does he ? »
« He's hurt. » admits Jaime. « His stomach. »
« Was he bitten ? » wonders the driver, his hand slowly descending to his belt where his gun is hidden.
« I'm not foolish, Pete » snaps the young man « He wasn't. He was attacked by one of those jerks that almost killed Bonnie on her raid a few weeks ago. ».
Peter raises his hand in surrender « Al'ight, I'm just lookin' out for you, buddy. ».
They are almost in front of the massive gates of the prison he's been occupying for four months, now. There are snippers, everywhere, and it's impossible for walkers to come in. They've never had a breech in the security.

Tyler Hastings

Tyler Hastings
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 2 EmptyMar 28 Mai - 17:26

The guy nudges him softly, making Tyler come back to awareness. He opens his eyes groggily and tries to figure out where they are, but the surroundings are anything but familiar. He opens the car door and stumbles out, almost tumbling to the ground from a sudden rush of dizziness. He knows he's safe, he really does, but it doesn't make up for the fact that he's feeling like utter shit. Before he know it, the dizziness is too much and he falls to the ground, heaving and gasping for air as he starts puking. ''I-I'm sorry... God, I'm so sorry...'' He wheezed, clutching his side where the wound is. The side is wet and immediately he knows that he has bleed through the bandage. He winces in pain, realizing that it's throbbing. Is it infected? God, he doesn't hope so. That would be bad. He already feels worse for wear to be honest. The driver of the car steps out and looks down at him warily, like he's trying to decide what to do. ''Get up kiddo. Let's get ya to a bed, yeah?'' He lights a cigarette, looking at him expectantly, like Tyler can get up on his own. ''We don't have all day lil' fellow.'' The annoyance is evident in his voice, it's like he's trying to get him away from the prying eyes before anyone can question why he's there. Tyler nods slowly but doesn't make a move to get up. After a few seconds he's being yanked up, the smoke reaching him, making his stomach do a flip flow, like he's ready to puke again. ''Help me, will ya'?'' He directs it at Jaime.

Jaime Scott-Hayes

Jaime Scott-Hayes
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 2 EmptyMar 28 Mai - 17:55

Annoyed, and slightly worried, Jaime looks at Peter. « Cut him some slack, will you ? I'd like to see you walk with a fever and an infected wound on your stomach » he helps Tyler's up, patting his back. « Try not to puke, honey » he whispers in the boy's ear, trying to sooth the pain by stroking his heated skin « I forbid you from dying » he adds, with more conviction. He can see Susie, the doctor, and Paul, the youngest nurse in the team, running toward them with a stretcher. They take Tyler with them to bring him back to the infirmary and he knows he can't follow right now, as much as he'd like to assure himself of Tyler's well being. He needs to « salute » Brandon, and the thought makes him sick, like it usually does, but more so now that he knows Tyler's still alive. The thirty-three year old man has probably been waiting for him all night in his office with a frown on his handsome face.
As expected, Brandon welcomes him by rushing to his side, inspecting his skin for a wound. « Are you hurt ? » the man wonders urgently, gently caressing Jaime's skin.
Jaime can't look at him right now.
« I'm the best, here. » he says « What do you expect ? ».
Brandon laughs.
« You sure are. I've never seen you hurt in the four months you've been here, and you really know how to handle a gun and a knife. » his hands slides to Jaime's ass, squeezing it, and the young man shivers « You've been an ... Invaluable help for our small community. ».
He leans down to kiss him, but Jaime looks away. Brandon's mouth lands on his cheek.
« What's the matter ? » asks Brandon with a frown.
« I'm really tired. I didn't sleep at all, and I really want to see my sister. » he answers warily. He sniffs and adds « And I need a shower. I smell like powder, blood and sweat. ». He turns away, ready to join Caroline. « And our little agreement stipulated once a week, Brandon. » he tells him sternly « I seem to remember me jerking you off in the shower, last monday ».
Brandon just smiles.
« One day, you'll beg me for my cock, baby. »
Jaime doesn't bother answering that, for he knows how untrue that is.

Tyler Hastings

Tyler Hastings
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 2 EmptyMar 28 Mai - 21:42

''This is going to hurt a bit, okay?'' An elderly woman says quietly, her look soft as she looks at Tyler. He nods slowly, trying to keep his eyes open, unsure of what exactly is going on. ''Wh-where am I?'' He asked confused as he tried to sit up, only to have a young looking guy push him gently back down. ''This is the closest you'll come to a hospital in this area.'' The guy offers him a crooked smile. ''I'm Paul and the nurse around here, and this amazing woman is Susie, our doctor. She's saved a lot of lives. Don't worry, we'll take care of this.'' Susie scoffs at that, but smiles at Paul nonetheless. ''We don't have more morphine, do we?'' She asks, looking worried. ''We'll have to stock up this week.'' Paul nods, trying to find a substitute for morphine, but there's nothing. Only some weaker painkillers, but that would have to do for now. Together they work on Tyler, redoing the stings Jaime had made, making sure to sterilize absolutely everything again. Tyler passed out in the middle of it all, too exhausted to handle the pain right now. His whimpers had turned into screams, because there was nothing to dim the pain as they worked on his deep wound. It was infected, and having the stings practically pulled out felt like being stabbed all over again.

''I'll check on him in an hour.'' Paul says quietly, dabbing a cloth across Tyler's face, removing some of the dirt. ''Do you think he'll make it?'' Susie looks grim before she sighs. ''The infection is spreading. We need prophylactic medication, I just don't know how to get it. It needs to be done fast. If the infection spreads to his blood... There's not much we can do. We could... If it spreads to far, we we'll need to do an amputation. I... God.'' She suddenly looks all worn out and just plain tired. ''We really need that medication. ''And we need medication that can clean the area completely.'' Paul nods, trying to figure out how they are supposed to get the medication.

Jaime Scott-Hayes

Jaime Scott-Hayes
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 2 EmptyMar 28 Mai - 21:57

When Jaime comes back to the infirmary, half an hour later, the only greeting he gets is the doctor's grim frown.
« He's not dead, is he ? » he asks, praying every known deity that Tyler's still alive.
« Not for long, unfortunately. The infection is spreading through his blood stream. » Susie answers. She looks pale and sad.
« ... What can I do ? » he questions urgently.
« We need to organize another raid to the hospital, the one in Chicago. But Bran will refuse. That guy's a stranger, and we risk more sending one of our own in the city than just letting him die. He's too weak. And Chicago is filled with walkers, it's like sending a horse to a slaughterhouse. Nobody will agree to go. »
« I will go » he pleads « Please — Just , just give me a list. I'll go. I'll take it. I'm good, I'm the best here. I don't fear walkers. »
She looks at him for a moment, just detaying his features. Putting a hand through her grey hair, she doesn't seem to comprehend his motivations.
« I don't understand why you would sacrifice your life for someone you barely know. Who is he, Jaime ? »
He shakes his head. She can't know. Nobody must know. He doesn't want someone to tell Tyler. He doesn't want anyone to tell Brandon.
« Can't you just let me go? » he requests with tears in his eyes « Please, don't let him die. »
Finally, she nods.
« Alright. But you're the one explaining this to Brandon. »
He accepts, albeit reluctantly, then walks to Tyler's bedside.
« Is he sleeping ? »

Tyler Hastings

Tyler Hastings
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 2 EmptyMar 28 Mai - 22:18

''The poor fellow passed out from the pain when we redid the stitches.'' She tells quietly, placing a hand on Jaime's shoulder. ''Paul will give you a list, but... Be careful. We don't want to lose one of our owns, and.. You sure you want to risk this for a stranger? I'll do what I can with what I currently have, but that's the only thing I can do. We need to wash him up a bit.'' God, he looked like he had been out in the wild for months. He was really worse for wear. You could barely make his features out and he probably looked older than he was with all this blood and grime marring his handsome face. ''I can't believe one of us would do this to him.'' Paul chimed in as he came to stand next to Jaime. ''He's not from here, is he? His accent...'' He started to dab a wet cloth across Tyler's face again, grimacing slightly. ''He's really young. He can't be any older than you Jaime. What the hell is he doing all the way here all alone? Does he have any relatives?''

Jaime Scott-Hayes

Jaime Scott-Hayes
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 2 EmptyMar 28 Mai - 22:54

4 days later.
Jaime hasn't seen Tyler in four long days. Truth be told, he's been avoiding him. He's too ashamed to talk to him, to show him what he's become : a survival machine, ready to do anything to save his own skin, including murder and sex.
How he wishes things weren't so complicated.

« How many were they, Jaime ? » asks Caroline, laying on their bed, her blond head between her hands.
« Hundred of biters » he smiles. « They were all walking toward me, growling, their eyes popping out of their skulls, blood dripping from open wounds on their torsos, I could see the insides of their chests, and their cold dead heart frozen and covered in snow. »
She trembles.
« How did you get out of here ? » she wonders.
« Well, as you must know, I'm a very smart person and — »
His little speech is interrupted when the door opens to reveal Brandon with a bright smile on his face.
« Jaime, Caroline » he says, acknowledging them one by one, bowing his head. « Miss Hayes, I'm sorry to disturb you, but I really need to talk to your brother alone. » he takes her hand in his and puts a wet kiss on it.
She blushes and giggles, while Jaime's petrified.
« Of course. I'll just go and help François in the kitchen. He wants to teach me how to cook Petits Fours » she tells them conspiratorially.
Jaime laughs nervously.
« Have fun, sweetie. Don't forget to do your homework, though. »
She sighs, but agrees anyway. She closes the door behind her.
Brandon is looking at him with lustful eyes. Jaime barely has the time to think that the man is already pouncing on him, kissing him and groping his crotch. This is so wrong. He hates doing that, but he just doesn't have a choice. Swallowing back his tears, he pushes Brandon on the bed, hoping oral sex will satisfy the leader's sex drive for tonight.
Brandon pushes his cock in his face, and Jaime winces.
« I want you to pleasure yourself while you suck me off » Brandon groans.
Jaime nods weekly and puts a hand in his trousers, as he starts to lick the man's dick, forcing himself to look like he enjoys it.
Like always, he thinks of Tyler, of his hands on him, of his tongue and mouth. He moans around Brandon's dick, working his hand hard on his own cock. The faster Brandon comes, the faster he'll leave.

Tyler Hastings

Tyler Hastings
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 2 EmptyMar 28 Mai - 23:17

Tyler had slept four days straight, all the medication putting him into a deep, much needed sleep. He didn't exactly feel well-rested as he finally woke up, but he felt immensely better. ''H-hello?'' He croaked, trying to figure out if anyone was in the room. For the first time in what had to be over a week he was able to finally see things around him again. He wasn't delirious from his high fever or in an excruciating pain. ''Oh, you're awake.'' He recognized that voice somehow, but he didn't remember a thing or how he ended up here. The only thing he could remember properly, was that stranger, and his too familiar voice. An elderly women came into view, smiling kindly at him. ''How are you feeling?'' Tyler shrugged, wincing a bit in pain, since the wound was still there. ''Uhm... Better? I guess...'' He trailed off, looking confused. The next hour was spent on the woman telling him everything she knew, and how he had ended up here.

''If it wasn't for Jaime, you wouldn't be here.''
Wait. Jaime?! Surely not his Jaime?!
''Jaime?'' Tyler repeated dumbly.
''Yeah, he's the guy who found you. He fought his way through, and brought you back here. He even went to Chicago to get the medication that meant life or death for you. He risked his life for a stranger. It's a rarity among us now.''
Tyler just stared at her, before shaking his head. This was silly. It wasn't his Jaime. It couldn't be.
''I-I need to go thank him.''
''Oh no, not yet. You need to rest. I'll let Paul, the nurse, show you to Jaime's room in the evening, what do you say? And when you come back, we'll try to give you a bath, okay?''
Ah yes, he must have looked like utter shit right now. All bloodied and dirty.
''A bath sounds really good.'' He smiled crookedly.

Susie left him shortly after, which gave Tyler the opportunity to sleep some more. Paul came in with some vile looking yoghurt and a piece of bread, forcing him to eat it. ''Now... Let's get you into this wheelchair, so you can go thank your hero.'' He smiled kindly at Tyler, before strolling out from the Hospital area, making his way towards the Quarter where their leader was. Jaime had a private room there. ''I'll give you some privacy, okay?'' Paul said as they reached the room. ''I'll come back in an hour.'' Tyler nodded, offering a small ''thank you,'' before looking at the door nervously as he heard a sound. He didn't give it much thought before he knocked on the door, slowly opening it as he peered inside. It was a bad habit of his, and he knew it wasn't well-mannered to just walk in without being given permission, but it was a hard habit to break. All breath left him at the sight he was met with. He had obviously intruded on a very private moment, and god this felt awkward. He was just about to hurriedly close the door, when something caught his eyes, a all too familiar face. Jaime. Oh god. It was Jaime. It couldn't be, could it? He stared wide-eyed, breathing hard from the wave of emotion that over-came him. He felt sick. He felt so sick that he was going to throw up right on the spot. Jaime seemed to be in such a bliss as he... God, he couldn't even finish that sentence. How could this be his Jaime? What were the chances? He was ready to break down and just scream and cry, because faith had screwed him over so hard, like always. Jaime was in the arms of another man, and here Tyler was, alone, still pinning after a guy he thought was dead, but that was so far from the truth. Jaime had moved on. It was obvious. And could Tyler really blame him? He had left Tyler behind in France, of course he wouldn't wait for him forever. He made a small sound, a broken sob as he hurriedly backed himself away, forgetting to close the door.

Jaime Scott-Hayes

Jaime Scott-Hayes
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 2 EmptyMar 28 Mai - 23:34

He hears the door open, but doesn't really pay attention.
Suddenly, they hear someone hurrying away, muffling a sob and a gasp.
He gets up immediately, and ignores Brandon's whine. « Baby, come back, you looked so pretty with your mouth on my cock. » the bastard utters.
Jaime frowns. « What if it was Caroline ? » he asks harshly « I don't want her to know I'm whoring myself around to keep her safe. I'm going after who ever it was. »
The young man runs, but takes the time to wash his mouth and his hand in a bathroom, on the way. He stumbles outside, and looks to the right and to the left. He doesn't see Caroline, only a prostrated figure against the wall.
His heart stops beating and he feels sick.
It's Tyler, with red rimmed eyes, crying quietly.
He's so not ready for this confrontation, and the wind on his face makes him realize the wetness of his cheeks and the tears streaming down his jaw.
He approaches silently. « Did ... Did the nurses tell you who I was ? »

Tyler nods.

« You ... You saw ? » he asks.
He's never felt so dirty in his whole life.
« It ... It wasn't what it looked like. » he whispers quietly. He wishes he knew what to say, or what to do.

Tyler Hastings

Tyler Hastings
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 2 EmptyMar 28 Mai - 23:44

Tyler pushes his wheelchair away from the wall, finally meeting Jaime's gaze, practically drinking him in, his eyes trailing up and down Jaime's body like he was trying to memorize absolutely everything. God. He felt like a starved man. Jaime was right in front of him, but he couldn't reach out. Jaime had moved on. A sob forced its way through again and he hurriedly averted his gaze to his lap, angrily brushing his tears away. ''You don't have to defend yourself.'' He says hollowly. ''It's.. It's.. It..'' God, he can barely talk. He's so overcome by different emotions, loneliness the most prominent one. He felt like he was suffocating, the image etched into his mind forever. ''I should have known you would move on.'' He finally whispers. ''I-it's fine, r-really. I know it's been long a-and.. Just.. I.. I just wanted to say thank you. I didn't know it was you, but th-thanks.'' He bites his lip so hard he's piercing the skin, but right now he just doesn't care. ''I'll be out of your way as soon as I can. I promise.'' He offers Jaime a watery smile, since he can't really be angry. They weren't even together. Suddenly he feels foolish for giving everything up to rush to America and declare his eternal love to a guy who had moved on. ''It's.. So good to see you again. I.. I'm glad you're okay.'' He says quietly, before fumbling with his wheelchair, finally able to turn away from Jaime, rolling his way slowly down the wall, the tears rushing down his cheeks again, body shaking with suppressed sobs.

Jaime Scott-Hayes

Jaime Scott-Hayes
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 2 EmptyMer 29 Mai - 13:19

Jaime can't let him walk away. He just can't. It would be easier, he knows. Because during those dark times, the less people you care about, the less you need to fear losing them. But this is Tyler. The one man he thought he would marry someday. He can't cope with losing him again.
He walks fast and takes the wheelchair's handles to keep him from rolling away, which is a bit rude considering.
« Please » he pleads. « Just hear me out. Please. »
Knowing he has Tyler's attention, he makes a gesture toward the door leading to his bedroom.
« This, » he says « This is not me moving on. I hate doing this. »
He kneels in front of Tyler and looks in his eyes, his beautiful hazel eyes a bit red from crying. He hates himself for putting those tears here.
« I hate it. Please believe me. But .... Brandon, he's the leader here. He would kick me and my sister out, if I refused myself to him. I can't do that to her. She's finally safe, she's finally happy. She even has a boyfriend of her age. I can't force her to live outside. I can't. It's too dangerous. Please, Ty. »
He wipes his eyes angrily « That's not how I imagined our reunion to be. » he admits with a laugh. « I wanted to come back to France as soon as I landed in New York. I even bought a ticket. I gave myself one month to put everything in order, and then come back. But ... This started. And I just couldn't leave anymore. Not with my dad and my mother dead, I couldn't leave my sister. You understand right ? »
He gets up and starts to back up « Don't judge me, Ty. Please. I'm just doing what's necessary for my sister's survival. I won't tell Brandon to stop doing what he's doing, and you can't judge me for that. I'm doing this for her. And if this means fucking a guy I hate, then I will do it. »

Tyler Hastings

Tyler Hastings
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 2 EmptyMer 29 Mai - 16:29

''You're... You're doing this as a part of an agreement?!'' Tyler asked incredulously, trying to understand what the implication meant, but he just couldn't. He couldn't come to terms with it, and would he ever? Tyler stares at Jaime for such a long time, unable to say anything. It felt like everything was crashing down around him, and he was unable to stop it from happening. Jaime was with another guy, whether he wanted it or not, and Tyler couldn't promise the same things as Brandon could. He couldn't promise the same security or a place to stay where they would be safe. Tears sprung to his eyes at the realization that he might never be with Jaime again. Ever. Considering everything that had happened up until now, this was a lot to take in. As the doctor had said the name ''Jaime'', such a hope had filled Tyler, and he was praying to every deity that it was his Jaime. The ironic thing was, it was him, but the reunion didn't exactly turn out the way Tyler had imagined it would, in his head. He cringed at the word 'fucking', trying to contain so many emotions, but it was getting harder and hard. ''I-I...'' God, all those images running through his head was just so wrong. ''I.. I have to get back to the Hospital.'' Was all he said, because he couldn't take this anymore, and he kept seeing Jaime all over that guy, it brought bile up, but he quickly swallowed harshly, pushing himself away from Jaime. To be honest, he didn't even know where the Hospital was, but he just had to get away. He had come all the way for nothing.

Jaime Scott-Hayes

Jaime Scott-Hayes
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 2 EmptyMer 29 Mai - 16:39

« Please, don't go. » he begs, his heart breaking. « I still love you » he tells him, imploring Tyler to understand. Once again, he rushes after him. « I don't want you to hate me. I can't. Please, I can't bear your hate. Talk to me » he talks urgently, the words flowing out of his mouth faster and faster, breathing hard and too quick, his head spinning and his legs weak.
« Forgive me, please. I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry I disappointed you, I'm so sorry I disgust you, please, I don't care, just forgive me. I didn't want any of that »
Never has he felt so small and so pathetic.

Tyler Hastings

Tyler Hastings
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 2 EmptyMer 29 Mai - 22:22

''D-don't do this to me.'' Tyler half sobs, staring pleadingly at Jaime. ''How am I supposed to share you with another guy? I-I can't Jaime...'' He rolls himself forward again, until he's right in front of Jaime. ''C-come here...'' He tugs on his sleeve, before gently yanking him down on his lap, closing his arms around him so tightly that he was sure it hurt. God. He would never ever let go. He couldn't believe that Jaime was back in his arms. The sobs tore their way through again, and he just couldn't keep it inside. He didn't know what to do. He felt so utterly helpless and lost. ''You don't disgust me.'' He whispered hoarsely. ''I-I understand....'' At least he was trying. Everything was about survival instincts now, and not about what you truly want.

Jaime Scott-Hayes

Jaime Scott-Hayes
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 2 EmptyMer 29 Mai - 22:53

« You're not sharing me. Not really. » he murmurs, curling against Tyler's torso, feeling safe and at home for the first time since he left Paris. « I'm yours in all ways that matter. I always have been » he puts his lover's hand right on his heart « You've never left me, Ty. You're right here. Always. » he knows he sounds cheesy, but they both need to hear that « Tyler, what I said, four days ago. Do you remember ? You're the guy I wanted to marry one day. I still want to marry you, but god knows it's impossible. Maybe in the future. If everything calms down. I promise, okay ? ». He would really like to kiss him, he thinks. But he can't, not right now, not when Tyler just caught him sucking another guy's dick.
« I'm so sorry about him. » he says, putting his nose in the crook of Tyler's neck. « I'm so sorry there is no other way to keep my sister safe. I think of you when I do that, okay ? Always have. You're always here, in my head and in my heart. Please, believe me. »
He hears someone opening the door , and gets up precipitately. « It was my pleasure to help you. » he improvises with a neutral voice, catching Tyler's hand to shake it.
He doesn't need to turn around to recognize the heavy steps of Brandon.

Tyler Hastings

Tyler Hastings
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 2 EmptyMer 29 Mai - 23:35

''N-no...'' Tyler whispers. ''P-please don't make promises neither of us can keep.'' He wanted to marry Jaime too, and he knew that he didn't need to say that out loud, since Jaime already knew. ''I think I'll leave.. As soon as I can, I-I'l leave. Please don't try to stop me. I can't stay here and watch you with another guy. I have nothing or no one here. I'll try to get back to France. Maybe I'll find my family.'' He tried to talk past the lump in his throat but it was getting harder and harder. He tightened his hold around Tyler. ''I love you. I'll always love you a-and I just want you to be happy and safe. M-maybe we'll meet again some day.'' They had to. Tyler knew they were meant to be, so he had to firmly keep up all his faith and hope. He startled as Jaime suddenly slid out of his lap, standing up, acting all odd again. It wasn't until Brandon came in view that he realized why. He had such a hard time with keeping up appearances, since he kept glaring at the guy.

Jaime Scott-Hayes

Jaime Scott-Hayes
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 2 EmptyMer 29 Mai - 23:48

« What's happening ? » asks Brandon, stopping right behind Jaime, not touching him, but standing closer than necessary.
« Nothing. » smiles Jaime, his eyes suddenly lifeless. « Tyler was thanking me for saving his life, and I was telling him there was no need to thank me for doing what any decent human being would have done. »
« Oh. Yeah. » says Brandon, not even faking his interest, before announcing « Well, I'll see you tonight, Jay, to talk about the ... Next raid, alright ? ».
The guy's so obvious Jaime wants to puke. The next raid ? Really ? But then again, maybe Brandon's obvious on purpose. Maybe it's his way of being territorial. Nobody fucks with him here. Well, except for Jaime. Unfortunately.
« Yeah, let's do that. » whispers Jaime, not looking at Tyler while he does so. He wants to dig himself a small hole and crawl into it.
Brandon leaves them here, with a suspicious glare in Tyler's direction. He knows something is up, no one can make a foul out of him, he's too acute and perceptive.

Tyler Hastings

Tyler Hastings
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 2 EmptyVen 31 Mai - 23:07

''Y-you're... Oh.'' Tyler trailed off, looking immensely upset and hurt. He knew very well what Brandon had been implying and it did not sit well with him. No, not at all. He already hated the guy. How could he not? ''I-I should go.'' He couldn't take this. Surely Jaime didn't expect him to accept this? He could understand why it was necessary but it still hurt as hell knowing that the guy he wanted to marry would be spending the night with someone else. ''I-I need to get back to the Hospital.'' He babbled, hoping that the nurse wouldn't come looking after him. He didn't even know how to get back, but that didn't really matter right now. He just needed to get away.

Jaime Scott-Hayes

Jaime Scott-Hayes
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 2 EmptyVen 31 Mai - 23:14

« Will I see you again ? » asks Jaime, clenching and unclenching his fingers repetitively, trying to keep himself from reaching for Tyler. Tyler needs time to understand, he gets that. But it hurts nonetheless. « Just, don't go without saying goodbye, okay ? » he cries. Tyler nods, but doesn't turn back.
He knows that tonight, he'll have to pleasure Brandon again, and pretend to enjoy doing it. He knows that, more than usual, after making him come, he'll feel filthy and dirty from the man's hands.
But when he comes back to the bedroom a few minutes later and see Caroline waiting for him with a big bright smile and patisseries in her hands, he thinks that, in spite of everything, it might be worth it anyway, just to see her so happy and safe.
And if he breaks his heart in the process, then so be it

Tyler Hastings

Tyler Hastings
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 2 EmptyVen 31 Mai - 23:44

One day later.

Tyler had no idea where to go once he was free to leave this little hospital. He had spent all night and day in bed, trying to take everything in. He knew that he would die if he left this territory. He knew no one out there, and he didn't even know how to fight. If he ventured out on his own, he was sure to be killed. He knew that no one would come and save him this time. Honestly, he was at a loss. Maybe it was better to stay for as long as he could? Unless that Brandon guy didn't allow him permission to stay. He had heard from Paul that he functioned as their leader in this territory, and Tyler would have to ask for permission to stay permenantly. Now the question was, did he want to stay? Nothing really matters right now. He has a feeling that Jaime is going to stay with Brandon for a long time, because it offers him a security that Tyler can't give him. There's nothing for him out there, and there's nothing here. He's literally all alone. He has no idea how he's supposed to get back to France, and he's sure that he'll be met with the same kind of chaos. Maybe he should try though, go back and search for his family. He sighs deeply, closing his eyes warily, tugging on his hair in frustration. He doesn't hear someone open the door and walk inside.

Jaime Scott-Hayes

Jaime Scott-Hayes
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 2 EmptyVen 31 Mai - 23:56

Twenty-four hours. That's what it took for Jaime to gather the courage to go and talk to Tyler. He'd offered him the space he thought he needed, but he couldn't just stay away, it was beyond his forces. Now that he'd found him, he wouldn't let him escape his eyes ever again. Too many nights had he fallen asleep crying, convinced that Tyler was dead.
Last night, he'd argue with Brandon for half an hour, repeating over and over « You need to let him stay, please, let him stay. » but Brandon had been implacable. That guy hadn't proven his worth, and until then, he was considered a waste to the community and their meager resources.
Tyler needed to learn how to shoot and how to fight, had decided Jaime on a whim, and he was going to teach him.
After accomplishing his day duty to the community by cooking the meal and reorganizing the reserve, he took the infirmary's direction.
Tyler has been settled on the farthest bed from the door, probably because he's the only real patient here. He doesn't see him enter, and Jaime smiles, taking the time to admire him.
« Hi. » he says shyly.

Tyler Hastings

Tyler Hastings
« fucking hell »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 2 EmptySam 1 Juin - 0:10

Tyler stills as he hears someone's voice, removing his hands from his face, since he had been rubbing them up and down warily, trying to figure out what the hell he was supposed to do. His whole face transformed into a bright smile at the sight of Jaime, until he remembered their situation. ''Hey there...'' He smiled tiredly. ''I won't bite. You can come closer.'' Tyler joked, pushing himself up in a sitting position, wincing at the stab of pain that coursed through his body. Ah yes, that damned wound was still healing. ''The doctor told me that if you hadn't taken so great care of... of uhm my wound.. I would probably have gotten an infection and died.'' He trailed off, realizing he sounded silly, and was desperately trying to erase the awkwardness between them. ''So.... Thank you.'' Tyler wasn't looking at Jaime, instead he was busying himself with examining his sleeve, yanking on it, just to give his hands something to do.

Contenu sponsorisé
« »

MessageSujet: Re: rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake   rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake - Page 2 Empty

rp n°2 { Somewhere near the Michigan Lake

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 2 sur 3Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant